Rental terms and conditions
Ski World SAS - Ski Rental Shop
Rental terms and conditions
- The Customer assumes full responsibility for the hire equipment until it is fully returned.
- The rental does not include any insurance. The Customer has the option to arrange cover for the risk of robbery or damage by adding 10% of the rental cost. If the Customer choses this option the renter assumes 100% of the responsibility for damages and 75% of the responsibility for robbery.
- Without risk coverage the Customer remains liable for breakage or theft and an amount of 50% of the price recommended by the manufacturer will be charged.
- Thefts of the hired equipment must be reported to the local authorities by the Customer.
- In the case of damage without risk coverage the Customer shall be liable for the payment of the repair or replacement costs according to current repair pricelist.
- It is possible to change the hired equipment with equipment of the same category at any time during the rental period. It is also possible to substitute the hired equipment with equipment belonging to another category. For substitutions with equipment of a higher value additional costs will be charged; For substitutions with equipment of a lower value the difference will not be refunded.
- The Customer must pay for the rental of the equipment for the whole rental period, including the last day. The hired equipment must be returned by the end of the last day of rental or the following day before 9 a.m.
- If the hired equipment is not returned within 7 days after the agreed return date, it will automatically be reported as stolen.
- The Customer can withdrawal from the contract before the end of the hire period by returning the equipment. However, the Customer cannot claim any refund of the sums paid. Paid sums can be refunded only in the event of illness or injury and only if the Customer can provide a medical certificate.
- The Customer can add an optional cancellation insurance when booking his equipment online. With cancellation insurance bookings can be cancelled within 2 days before the start of the rental period and paid sums will be refunded. Without cancellation cover in case of cancellation the Customer cannot claim any refund of the sums paid.
- For the rental of skis and equipment as well as for the repairs and for the setting of the bindings the Customer must sign a rental agreement. By signing the rental agreement the Customer accepts the rental terms and conditions and confirms that the bindings have been set according to the standard set by the manufacturer and in accordance with the personal information provided by the Customer.
- The present rental contract shall be deemed valid only after the payment by credit card of after the Customer has deposited a valid ID card or the value of the hired equipment in cash.
- In accordance with the provisions of Article 13 of Law 675/96 the Customer authorizes the rental Skiworld to use his personal data for statistical purposes as well as for market studies.